As Masons, we seek out the world, experience, knowledge, connections….
In my explorations, every now and then I come across a website that truly amazes.
Today I thought I would share one of the absolute best Vloggers I know of, Sven Schneider, and his channel Gentlemens Gazette. I believe many fellow Freemasons will appreciate his efforts.
Take a moment to watch one of his video’s on topics of being a gentlemen, how to dress properly, history of many things, or in this case, how to be a good conversationalist. Click on the video itself to watch, or on the link to see his website.
I present to you the works of Sven Raphael Schneider
Here is an excerpt:
Conversation Starters – Easy & Fun Questions To Get To Know Someone
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- Did you choose your profession or did it choose you?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What is your favorite book to read? or What is your favorite song or favorite movie?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What was the last book you read/movie you saw?
- What are your favorite TV shows?
- What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What is something you have only recently formed an opinion about?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What is something that people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- What is your biggest pet peeve with modern technology?
- What object have you been searching for with no luck?
- What social customs do you wish would just disappear?
- What quirky things do people do where you are from?
- Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
- Bonus: What is your favorite color?
Sincerely, Loren McKechnie
Assistant Secretary of Texas Lodge No. 46 F&AM of California